Monday, November 11, 2019

CV Anthony Hayer



Anthony Hayer Araba 



Who I am
A 20-year-old boy, at 15 years of age, I became coordinator of the EJE Group of the Holy Trinity Parish until I was 18 years old. Currently, I remain an advisor to the EJE Groups of the Holy Trinity Parishes and of Our Lady of Lourdes. I have the facility to communicate, to interact and lead both young people and adults.
Ability to coordinate and achieve goals both individually and together.

LANGUAGES
Spanish:    Native
English:      Intermediate


Studies
2019      Bachelor of Marketing and International Business
 Panama  Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá – In curse
2016     Bachelor of Science and Letters-Emphasis in Ecological Tourism
 Panama  Colegio San Vicente De Paul



Profesional Experience
INTCOMEX
Promoter
Completed tasks:
1. Advise and inform about the products of the brand entrusted to potential customers
2. Promote designated brands at different points of sale

Casa de Retiro Monte Alverna
Accounting assistant
Completed tasks:
1. Expenditure management
2. Customer Service
3. Assist the Administrator in certain tasks

MASTER LOGISTIC, 
Free Lance Work
Completed tasks:
1. Atlas Golden Fest
2. Micro Brew Fest Panama


GENERAL DATA:
Cell pone number: 6556-3687      Email: antohayer5@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment